Entry Level Welder
Are you seeking a great entry level welding position? Pro Staff is currently looking for a Welder to work in Waconia, MN! This company expects candidates for the welding position to have prior knowledge in setting-up and operating tools used in various welding processes. This welding position will have a schedule from Monday-Friday, 7:00AM to 5:30pm.
• Weld components in flat, vertical, overhead positions
• Ignite torches for welding use
• Clamp, hold, tack-weld, and heat-bend materials
• Detect faulty equipment operation or material
• Set-up and operate welding power tools
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• 2 years of experience or Welding Certification or Diploma
• Ability to lift 75-100lbs in a team lift; 50 pounds independently on a daily basis
• Read and understand blueprints in the English Language
• Forklift experience preferred
• Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to chanhassen@Prostaff.com, apply online, or call our office in Chanhassen at 952-975-0106.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.