2nd Shift Packaging Specialist
Pro Staff is hiring packaging specialist for a 2nd shift position in a manufacturing company. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.The responsibilities for this position include: operate packaging equipment to fill, label, stack, and stretch wrap products, operating machinery and forklifts, and making adjustments to machines. Ideal candidates will have 2 years of manufacturing experience, previous experience operating forklifts, and making change overs.
• Operate packaging equipment to fill, label, stack, and stretch wrap product
• Make adjustments to equipment
• Record and review production data on log sheets
• Perform product and packaging change-overs
• Restock boxes and skids
• Use forklift/pallet handling equipment to move product or packaging materials
• Maintain all production areas in a neat and clean condition
• Follow all Food Safety (HACCP) and GMPs
• Ability to complete a background check, drug screen, and pre-employment physical exam
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers
• 2-3 years of manufacturing or logistics expreince
• High school diploma or GED
• 1-2 years of machine operating and forklift operating
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.