Our clients in the Chanhassen, MN area are looking for candidates to add to their warehouse teams! Positions for these warehouse roles include, but are not limited to; assembly, inventory, packaging, and material handling. Ideal candidates applying for these positions will have prior experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Assist with receiving goods, inspection for carrier damage, accurate MRP system transactions, transport and warehouse storage.
- Performs standard shipping tasks such as: packaging to assure safe, damage free customer delivery, accurate & timely MRP and manifest system transactions, arrange common carrier dock pick up and ensure accurate complete shipping documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Selected candidates will be required to submit to a background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.