Policyholder Administration Team Support
Do you have administration experience? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? If so, Pro Staff may have a position for you! We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to support the Administration Team with an emerging company on the border of Plymouth/Minneapolis. In this position, you will be performing a variety of services to support the team such as: filing, record keeping, customer service, researching and other general administrative support. This opportunity will be paying $17.75 per hour and is a temp to hire opening.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call our office at 763-785-5352 to inquire about this opportunity further referencing job ID 289628.
Job duties include:
- Sort daily print batches and ensure accuracy in mailings.
- Print letters from daily processing and ensure high-level of completeness.
- Administer several KEY processing tasks- Outstanding Checks and Undeliverable Mail and others as assigned.
- Maintain confidential personnel data, customer requests and mailings etc.
- Researches and obtains information for routine and moderately complex reports and special assignments.
- Other office duties as directed.
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years related experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under little supervision.
- Skilled in Excel
- Ability to work in fast pace, changing environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.