A company in Lakeville, MN is looking for general laborers to aid and assist machine operators on their production line. This is a temp to hire opportunity! The hours are Monday-Thursday from 6am-4:30pm with occasional overtime on Fridays. Qualified candidates must be comfortable performing a variety of tasks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform duties with minimal risk to self/others/equipment.
- Assist machine operator with feeding coils, quality checks, quantities, changeovers, and stacking/banding of finished products.
- Prepare the finished product for shipment..
- Clean-up of line area.
- Understand Lockout/Tagout.
- Aid and assist where necessary.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use micrometer, tape measure and various hand tools
- Mathematical skills
- Print and write legibly
- Stand 90% of Work Day – 10 hour shifts
- Lift up to 100lbs with help for extended periods of time
- Temperature differential from 45 to 100 degrees - seasonal
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.