Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Pro Staff in partnership with FAST Global Solution located in Windom MN have an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator. The position objective is to plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing processes in production plant. Develops work measurement procedures and directs time-and-motion studies to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities by performing the following duties.
• Directs or conducts observation and analysis of personnel, equipment and work procedures to determine time-and-motion requirements of job duties.
• Analyzes work study data and equipment specifications to establish time and production standards.
• Applies mathematical analysis to determine validity and reliability of sampling and work study statistics.
• Applies principles of industrial engineering to evaluate and improve work methods proposals and to develop recommendations affecting work methods and manufacturing decisions for management.
• Trains in time-and-motion study principles and techniques.
• Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
• Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
• Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
• Confers with purchasers to determine product specifications and arranges for purchase of equipment, materials and parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
• Confers with sales, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of inventory software; manufacturing software; simple spreadsheet software and word processing software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.