Human Resources Instructional Designer
We have an exciting opportunity for an Instructional Designer available at Samsung in Richardson, TX!
We are looking for a highly creative, driven and collaborative learning and instructional designer who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a top-tiered global company. This position will provide instructional design for Human Resources Development and Training material.
Responsible, under minimal supervision, for the design, development and evaluation of training programs. This role will develop instructor-led and web-based training courses, manuals, job aides, certification programs and eLearning solutions. This role will coordinate with SME’s for the implementation and delivery methodology of customer-specific training needs. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards based on knowledge acquired from many years of experience in instructional design. Works independently. Demonstrates outside-the-box thinking. General work direction is given and completed assignments and/or work is reviewed to ensure compliance with processes, standards and policies of the organization.
Duties / Responsibilities
• Coordinate, design and implement training and development plans including, but not limited to New Hire On-boarding and New Manager Development and Training.
• Responsible for all facets of curriculum development including program management, needs assessment, design and development, and working with facilitators to ensure successful implementation within HR training environment.
• Construct measurement plans and implement in support of curriculum launched.
• Collaborate with team members and subject matter experts to produce accurate and meaningful training materials.
• Continually look for opportunities to improve training quality through various training initiatives and processes.
• Applies advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures.
• Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
Experience / Education Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design or a related field preferred. Minimum of 5 years instructional design experience supporting Human Resources, including e-learning and rapid design principles; or combined work experience and education.
• Strong sense of design and creativity with proven ability to deliver innovative training solutions.
• Utilize strong communication skills and high adaptability in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Apply strong creativity skills to design curriculum and develop content that is effective for the learner, regardless of delivery modality.
• Understand models of design (ADDIE); virtual facilitation tools (WebEx); content management systems; and learning management systems.
• Expert proficiency with Articulate Storyline, Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Design Premium, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Video shooting and editing a plus
• Experience in Captivate, Flash, HTML5, Adobe Acrobat X Pro a plus
• Current knowledge of the latest training technologies and training program design strategies
• Ability to organize work flow to manage multiple projects and accomplish tasks with follow-through to completion.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with various types of management levels within SEA and external organizations.
*This position is eligible for benefits through Atterro. Including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.