Pro Staff in partnership with FAST Global Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a 2nd shift Paint Lead. A Paint Lead is capable of coordinating production workers to meet scheduled requirements in department.
* Verify First Article Inspections are done by department.
* Assure parts are correct and identified before leaving department.
* Process associated documentation including process tags, rework tags, and nonconforming material documents.
* Stage work for department.
* Assist Foreman in job assignments.
* Mentor and train new employees.
* Advise Foreman on personnel issues such as reviews, promotions, transfers, discharges and discipline.
* Coordinate production with other departments.
* Work with management to improve production flow.
* Analyze and resolve work situations and assist production workers in solving work problems.
* Assist in production.
* Conduct final inspection as needed.
EDUCATION: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Be able to read and interpret blueprint drawings to determine requirements.
* Should be familiar with most tools and equipment in shop and basic office equipment.
* Basic computer skills.
* Personal protection equipment needs to be worn when necessary.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees.
* Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Be able to work with other employees.
* Be able to make decisions to improve production and product quality.
* Use and be familiar with paint prep and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform simple shop math.
* Stand-continuously (8-10 hours)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.