Pro Staff in Chanhassen is seeking a skilled HRIS Specialist for a temporary position in Eden Prairie. As a global leader in their field, the company is looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience using central HR systems such as ADP, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, etc. Exceptional organizational, multitasking, and customer service skills are a necessity.
60-90 day temporary
Pay: up to $25/hour depending on experience
• Enter new employees, process terminations and other status changes into the HR central systems
• Prepares source data for entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
• Tests system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output
• Processes documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the sender for resolution
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
• At least 3 years of related experience, preferably in HR and/or administrative role
• Experience in at least ADP or SAP SuccessFactors required.
• Experience in other related HRISs desired; Oracle a plus
• Experience working in a global firm (working virtually across geographies) a plus
• Attention to detail and accuracy; strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain discretion, tact, and excellent judgment in matters of confidentiality
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
If you are interested in being considered for this position, apply now! For additional information or questions please call 952-975-0106.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.