Applications Engineer opportunity at a premier manufacturer in Alexandria! If you’re a self-starter with creative problem-solving skills and a passion for excellence, we’d like to speak with you!
Core responsibilities in this role include:
• Create concepts and evaluate ideas for review with the Senior Applications Engineer
• Generate machine concepts, including layout, timing and drives
• Prepare cost estimates, drive sheets and other internal documents to be reviewed
• Project quoting and customer document review
• Support the sales team with drawings and other information as needed
• Support the development of policies, procedures, and process improvements
• Four year degree in Engineering related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Experience with machinery and automation preferred
• Previous experience with CAD systems is preferred
• Stellar communication and presentation skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Project management exposure preferred
Interested? For complete details or to schedule an in-office interview, contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.