English / Spanish Bilingual Technical Support
Are you a tech savvy person that is bilingual in Spanish & English? Pro Staff has an opportunity for you! A growing company in the Anoka area is looking for a Spanish Bilingual Technical Support.
Hours: M-F 10:15 AM – 7:00 PM (will have one day off during the week)
Sat 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
• Verify and log customer information in the i5 as per defined standards
• Resolve customer questions and concerns efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding
• Exhibit and maintain high standards of customer service
• Provide support via phone, email and internet regarding the clients system as required
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years providing phone support or help desk support
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Operating Systems
• Must be able to type at least 30 wpm
• Spanish bilingual
If interested, contact the Coon Rapids Pro Staff office at 763-780-0724 or apply online today!
Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.