7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new Supervisor role that you can further develop your leadership skills and provide new challenges? Pro Staff is actively seeking a Production Supervisor on 2nd shift with a large company located in Northwest metro. Qualified candidates will have prior lead roles in a production environment, ability to demonstrate leadership skills, and excellent communication skills. This position is a temp-to-hire position with a pay rate range depending on experience of $50,000.00 - $60,000 annually. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply now or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at (763)785-5352 with the reference ID of 279901!
- Initiate communication among other departments to promote companies philosophy of cooperation.
- Evaluate job cycle times and monitor productivity.
- Call in any equipment repairs as necessary of departments equipment.
- Conduct performance reviews to all department employees.
- Manage the team of leads in the department to ensure maximum production goals and efficiency.
- Promote new ideas among department to improve growth levels of department.
- Provide production information to business management as requested.
- 1 plus years experience in a production lead role required.
- Prior experience in a medical device industry required.
- Ability to work with and lead a team of employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional communication both written and oral.
- Ability to meet client requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.