Pro Staff is actively seeking mechanically inclined individuals who have the drive and motivation to learn a variety of extrusion operations! We are partnering with a research company located in Maple Grove, MN for Compounding Technicians for long term employment. This position is on 3rd shift with the hours of 10:00pm - 6:00am, while training will be done on 1st shift. Qualified candidates will be mechanically inclined, have motivation to learn new extrusion processes, and have basic understanding of algebra and math skills. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply now or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at 763-785-5352 with the reference ID: 288864. You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Job Duties May include:
- Set up and operate plastic extrusion machines on a variety of projects.
- Replenishing materials for extrusion processes.
- Record processing duties, materials being used, and process changes.
- Perform QC operations on all processes and materials being produces.
- Handle materials for shipment and all packaging materials.
- Technical aptitude/awareness
- Mechanical experience/ability
- Ability to understand/perform math
- Competent computer skills (MS Office, email, capable of learning warehouse software)
- Trainable with a great attitude
- Forklift experience ideal, but not required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely
- Ability to meet client requirements
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.