Order Filler Picker
Pro Staff is hiring for full time, temp to hire openings in Lewisville. Warehouse is climate controlled, conveniently located off of Hwy. 121 and the company is willing to train. Great long term opportunity!
Role Purpose / Position Summary
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or hand held computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
Key Accountability / Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Efficiently pick customer orders or shipment insuring the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Accurately count product inventory by location
- Transport orders to shipping locations utilizing non-powered material handling equipment
- Assist in physical inventories
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly, and safe work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by management or customer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.