Excellent opportunity in Alexandria! If you’re a Software Developer with experience in the manufacturing field, contact Pro Staff today! In this role, you’ll help ensure the success of projects through the development of software, including enterprise systems customization, engineering CAD tools, reporting and analytics and app development.
Main responsibilities include:
• Software development
• Define product requirements
• Create design documentation
• Write and test software to specs
• Troubleshoot software issues
• Utilize new technology
• Support continuous improvement efforts
• Assist with training of internal and external customers
• Minimum of Associate's degree in Computer Science related field. Software development experience preferred.
• Experience in object-oriented development and design
• .NET development experience, including WPF
• Strong knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Experience in complex development environments including multiple platforms
• Proficiency in solving problems in a timely manner
• Ability to modify existing or improve software development designs
• Ability to perform work assignments that are of moderate scope and complexity
• Ability to communicate with a variety of people both verbally and in writing, including presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Ability to learn new software technologies
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
• General understanding of the automated machinery industry
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and X++ development
• Microsoft SharePoint development experience
• SQL Server Reporting Services and Analysis Services development
• Agile and CMMI software development process experience
• Experience with Ruby Script, SketchUp and/or AutoCAD, C++
Interested? Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 for complete details or to schedule your in-office interview.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.