Great opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic in Peculiar, MO! This is a direct hire position. The pay is $14-$19/hr., depending on experience. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM. Daily duties include; repairs of buildings and equipment, performing preventative maintenance, installing wiring and equipment, responding to emergency maintenance requests, maintaining records of maintenance, and assisting with the renovations and remodeling of buildings. Must have welding and HVAC experience. If you are interested in this position please apply online at www.prostaff.com and call 913-338-3020 to speak with a recruiter.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on building equipment this includes electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and gas engine powered equipment.
- Installs electrical wiring and equipment, new electrical services, wiring during remodeling projects; replaces and repairs wiring as needed.
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits, replaces faulty electrical switches, repairs HVAC systems.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings.
- Assemble and move furniture, hang bulletin boards, move and set up tables and chairs.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the department.
- Must comply with company and department rules and procedures.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot and solve problems
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Must be able to weld (MIG/TIG)
- Working knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics i.e. valves, cylinders, and pumps
- Working knowledge of installation and maintenance of electrical systems (through 480 volts)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must maintain a clean, safe work environment and follow safety procedures
- Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow directions and work harmoniously with supervisors and operators
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pull of parts and containers
- Must be able to work weekends/overtime as needed
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Trade School or other specialized training
- 1 year of experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.