Pro Staff in partnership with FAST Global Solutions located in Windom MN have an exciting opportunities available for Advanced Assemblers in 1st shift!
The position entails: Assembles machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties. The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of hand and power tools. An assembler is also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as supervision deems necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and interprets blueprints and assembly drawings to determine specific assembly requirements.
- Plans assembly procedures, following specifications.
- Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
- Drills, taps, or reams holes.
- Aligns components and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
- Bends and installs pipe for hydraulic systems.
- Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
- Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of assembly area.
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE): High school diploma or general education degree
(GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Ability to interpret tolerances.
- Must be able to identify and measure material.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.