Press Brake Operator
Pro Staff is hiring a Press Brake Set-up Operator for a growing company located in the White Bear Township area! The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years of setup experience and be mechanically inclined. Come work for a company that values their employees and has an average tenure of 10+ years!
Hours: Mon-Thurs and 4:00pm-2:30am
Pay: $15-$23/hr depending on experience
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and install any custom tooling that may be required
- Understand and perform basic machine maintenance as assigned or required
- Understand basic machine function
- Operate and perform basic set up Press Brake
- Install standard tooling in the Press Brake
- Tear down set ups after the run is over
- Check parts and make adjustments to controller
- Read blue prints
- Must have 1-2 years of set-up experience
- Ability to learn on the job
- Mechanical aptitude
- Have good attitude and good attendance
This can be a temp to hire or direct hire opportunity!
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW or call the Little Canada office for more information at 651-291-7811.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.