Validation Technician I
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Two-year technical degree in an electrical/electronic field or related military training. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 0-3 years of experience in testing, commissioning, or repair of industrial electronics, control gear, and/or switchgear.
- Proficient in reading electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and mechanical and electrical assembly drawing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of tools and test equipment: Hand tools, power tools, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, power supplies, waveform generators, data loggers, insulation test equipment, etc...
- Must be familiar working with AC and DC voltages.
- Experience with medium voltage equipment is a plus.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. going up stairs, use hand and power tools, bending, squatting, climbing a ladder, and long periods of standing.
Laboratory and industrial production and test facilities. Exposure to medium voltage electrical and heavy industry hazards.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.