3rd Shift Picker/Packer
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Do you have experience within a warehouse environment picking and packing customer orders? Are you looking for work in the Northwest Suburbs? If so, then Pro Staff has a great position for you! We are currently hiring several picker/packer to work in a warehouse in Elk Grove Village! These positions are for a 3rd shift opportunity! We are looking for candidates with the availability to start immediately.
Job duties Include:
- Working in a cooler environment
- Scanning pallets
- Packing/Picking order items
- Placing orders on conveyors
- Verify quantity and quality of products
- Count, weigh, measure, or examine packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications
- Loading and unloading products
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- 2-3 years of general labor or warehouse experience needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.