Quality Inspector - 1st shift
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America have an exciting, contract opportunity for a Social Media Support Operations Specialist!
Cell Phone QA Inspector
Uses a variety of techniques and inspection methods to determine if a product meets quality standards. Methods include visual inspections, measurements and functional testing of the product. Ensure that the product meets specifications in terms of its appearance, fit and its function
•Approves incoming materials from suppliers by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
•Use visual inspections to ensure that products meet specifications in terms of dimension, color and physical appearance. Look for cosmetic defects that do not affect the function of the product, but make it unsuitable for sale to customers.
•Documents/record inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database (This can include measurements, test results and visual defects).
• Performs functional testing on final products and using the product to ensure that it works properly.
• Check samples of a production run to ensure that parts meet specifications at any point in the production process.
•Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
•Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Electronics or Telecom manufacturing/service experience
• Experience in Quality environment minimum 1 year
• Electronic assemblies and finish goods inspection experience
• Computer knowledge (Microsoft office)
• Working with data collection
• Proactive and analytical able to solve problems during the inspection process.
• Able to communicate efficiently with different levels in the company
• Understanding the sampling process of AQL levels
• Devote strong attention to detail
• Be able to use specific tools needed to perform duties (measurement tools, microscope or magnifier lens, jigs)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.