Machine Shop Laborer - Days
Day shift opportunity in Villard! Pro Staff is now hiring for a Machine Shop Support position. Your primary role will be to support production operations by performing entry level machining operations. Main duties include:
- Operate one or more types of machine tools such as sand blaster, saws, mills, drill presses, lathes, fork lifts, etc.
- Unload raw material from delivery trucks.
- Wipe down, deburr, and put away raw material when it arrives
- Coordinate with saw operators the organization of the raw material racks for best use of time and space
- Read and interpret specific machining instructions from blueprints, part and machine drawings
- Set up, operate and perform production work involving manual lathes (making spacers) and end hole machine that have a low degree of difficulty
- Perform other secondary operations such as stamping part numbers and deburring of parts if necessary
- Inspect machine parts to ensure they meet proper size, shape, or tolerance specs using micrometers and other measuring tools and devices
- Perform routine maintenance as instructed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a good problem solver, be detail-oriented, have good mechanical aptitude and be able to learn and follow instructions in a timely manner
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing preferred
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.