TIG Welder and Builder
Do you have experience within TIG Welding and/or construction? Are you seeking a career position in a fast paced environment that offers a wide variety of job duties? If so, Pro Staff has a great position for you! We are partnering with the leading staging equipment producer for hire multiple TIG Welders and Builders. These positions are located in Brooklyn Park, MN and are temporary-to-hire with a pay range of $17 to $22 an hour depending on experience. Qualified candidates will have at least 2-3 years of TIG welding experience, experience with hand and power tools, strong communication skills, and the ability to start immediately.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online now and e-mail your resume to plymouth@prostaff,com. You can also call our Plymouth office at 763-785-5352 and reference job ID 290541.
Job Duties Include:
- Operating conventional equipment and hand tools to fabricate platforms
- Studying blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Selecting, aligning, and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines and tables
- Fitting and assembling parts into complete assembly by using jigs, fixtures, hand tools, and power tools•
- Performing near perfect coined TIG welds on aluminum and stainless with a thickness range of .090” to 1”
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of TIG Welding, Construction, and/or Production experience
- Must be familiar with reading blueprints and a tape measure
- Must be comfortable operating hand and power tools
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must clear a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.