Customer Service Representative
Great customer service opportunity in Alexandria! If you have customer service experience in a manufacturing environment, we’d like to speak with you! Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Processing all incoming orders in a timely manner from receipt of order through verifying product availability, source and purchase special product, pricing, terms, credit status, order entry and release.
- Handling incoming calls in a professional manner by addressing questions, processing orders or transferring calls to appropriate department
- Providing technical product information to customers as needed
- Providing timely and efficient assistance to customers in resolving problems including product returns
- Assist outside sales representatives with quotation process
- Actively monitor backlog to ensure customers are aware of delays and issues are addressed proactively
- 2+ years post-secondary education
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a manufacturing environment – any work with OEMs is a plus
- Must be professional, with great interpersonal and computer skills
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.