This is a direct-hire opportunity
Full-time hours, Monday through Friday
$45-50K first year salary, depending on experience
In this role, you will be reviewing contracts and compiling information to assist with presenting contracts to clients. You will be working with various departments to collaborate on next-steps with each client, and then following up with any client communication.
- Explain contracts and services rendered directly to Client’s in person, over the phone, and via web meeting
- Prepare contracts ensuring the terms and conditions, financial implications, and renewal options are in the best interest of both the Client and Organization
- Responsible for reviewing costs, modifying, updating, and accurately maintaining all documentation in database
- Develop and Maintain reports to collect, track, prepare, compile, and distribute data for daily and monthly reports as requested
- Provides additional client experience support as required
- 2 year degree or Bachelor required from accredited university
- 2+ years of experience in the customer service field over the phone/in-person
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a concise, professional demeanor – via telephone, email, or in person
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Agility to influence without having direct or indirect organizational control
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a positive attitude
- Resourceful, creative, self-directed, results oriented thinker
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.