Pro Staff is seeking Plating Machine Operators for a locally owned company in Milwaukee. These are great opportunities for individuals looking to further advance their manufacturing experience. The Plating Operator is involved in various processes with the plating department to include etching, stripping and oxidizing metal materials. Qualified candidates will have a background in metallurgical and manufacturing processes and will need to be able to read and follow detailed blueprints. A successful candidate must be a team player and a great communicator. These are first and second shift, temporary to hire opportunities, with a pay rate of $11/hr.
Job duties include:
* Set and maintain chemical processing equipment within the operational parameters.
* Load racks in properly prepared plating tanks
* Be able to cross train in order to respond to schedule changes and customer requirements
* Perform preventative maintenance on machines
* Must have 2 years experience in a polishing or metallurgical setting
* Basic mechanical skills
* Ability to stand the entire
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.