Do you have quality control experience? Do you enjoy working in teams? Then, Pro Staff has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for quality inspector who is comfortable working in a fast pace, manufacturing environment. Candidates should be detail oriented and have great communication skills, verbal and written. A successful candidate will be a team player and have at least 2 years of quality control experience. This is a long term temporary position with the possibility of becoming a temporary to hire opportunity. This is a 1st shift, Monday- Friday, starting at $12/hr.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform audits with quality management system
- Be able to read mesurcemetns
- conducting daily inventory
- Use quality tools (calipers,tapes, micrometers)
- Documents inspection results by completing reports
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment
- Rejects and returns damaged materials
- Inspects, tests and samples products for defects
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good mathematical and organization skills
- 2- 3 years experience in quality control and warehouse
- Ability to lift 50lb pounds
- Experience with ISO quality management system preferred
- Ability to pass a pre- employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.