Pro staff is looking to fill a press machine operator for a manufacturing client in Sussex. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of machine operating experience, ability to work as a team, and complete job orders daily. Experience operating flexographic printing presses is preferred. Conducting inventory, quality checks, adjustments, and alignments are some of responsibilities this position requires. We are looking for team players, detailed worker, and candidates that are dedicated to their work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set- up and operate flexographic printing presses daily
- Starts press, adjusting speed, tension, and alignment of printing plates
- Reads and complete job orders
- Must be able to run roll to roll, sheeted and fan fold product
- Conduct inventory control
- Conduct quality checks for each product
- Maintain all production areas in a neat and clean condition
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Have 2 – 3 years experience running printing press machines
- Experience with water based inks and UV coatings is preferred
- Must be dedicated and work with great attention to details
- Must be able to team player and cooperative
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.