Class B Truck Driver
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is looking for a local Class B truck driver for a client in New Berlin. We are looking for a candidate that has an excellent driving record, Class A or B CDL license, and a minimum of 1-2 years of CDL driving experience. This employee will be responsible for arriving to pick ups and drop offs on time, complete daily driving logs, complete the required driving hours, and inform supervisors and clients on driver's location. This is a Full Time Direct Hire position starting at $14/hr.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive at drop offs and pick ups destinations on time
- Manage time to arrive on time to scheduled companies
- Load and unload freight using proper equipment
- Receive dispatch instructions properly
- Complete daily log when required and all other necessary paperwork
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspection of truck and other equipment
- Communicate with supervisors to receive instructions, report delays or safety hazards, and report accidents
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL or Class B CDL
- Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T. Hours of Service Regulations
- Must pass an pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical performance test
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers/clients
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.