Pro Staff is looking for maintenance technician who will help out in maintaining and fixing residential buildings. Candidates are highly encouraged to have recent experience in property maintenance and custodial work. Candidates will be required to take care of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting as well as repairing and treating structures such as: showers, sinks, appliances, doors, and cabinets to make ready apartments ready for move-ins. This is a great direct hire opportunity with a pay rate starting at $16/hr.
- Previous experience with HVAC repairs
- Maintaining the physical integrity of the property
- Providing professional and courteous service to residents
- Assisting with all aspects of the property’s maintenance
- Focusing on taking care of the physical grounds and custodial work
- Maintaining and fixing any irregularities
- HVAC Certified
- 1-2 years of maintenance experience
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and vernal directions
- Completing work in an orderly fashion
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.