Wood Machine Operator
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff in St. Cloud is currently seeking a motivated candidate for a Wood Machine Operator at a company in Big Lake. The primary focus of this position is preparing and processing parts for production according to drawings and specifications provided to assure timely manufacturing or product to customer specifications as well as mentoring less inexperienced production personnel in craftsmanship, company standards, and lean thinking/processing. This position is Monday – Thursday 6 am-4:30 pm and pays $18 - $22 per hour.
- Beam Saw
- CNC Router Operation with Wood Wop
- Edge Bander
- Setting up and operating a 6 headed molder for lumber processing
- Accurately produces parts according to drawings and specifications.
- Complete complex tasks in a given time period, adjusting for changing priorities.
- Assists in training of team members to meet established standards.
- Assures that parts or sub-assemblies and finished product are labeled correctly.
- Follows procedures in company handbook and other documents.
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Assures the quality of product produced is acceptable.
- Other duties that may be assigned on an as-required basis.
Required knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Experienced in operating all equipment within the wood machining dept.
- Able to read blueprints and cut-bills
- Excellent wood knowledge of species, veneers and solid lumber.
- Can effectively troubleshoot problematic issues to keep projects on track.
- Basic to advanced computer skills so as to operate the computerized equipment effectively.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- 7 to 10 years experience in a woodworking machining environment preferred.
Qualified candidates should apply online or contact the St. Cloud Pro Staff with questions at 320-656-9777.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.