Accounts Payable Accountant
Hunter Hamilton has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable Accountant to work in Plymouth, MN! This is a great opportunity for a professional Senior Accounts Payable professional to leverage their strong AP skills and Accounting background. This is a high volume accounts payable role and will also include general staff accounting duties as well. International AP experience strongly preferred! Salary negotiable, DOQ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify purchase order invoices are correct and match purchase order for price and quantity to the Purchase Order receipts in ERP system.
• Post both inventory and expense invoices daily.
• Back-up A/P supervisor in processing European inventory and expense invoices
• Purchase card report verification – follow-up with card-holders and approvers for missing and (or) incomplete reports monthly to ensure adherence to internal controls.
• Perform duties associated with 1099 misc income processing
• Determine taxability status of expense items purchased and ensure proper G/L coding.
• Perform other general administrative duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
• MINIMUM of an Associate's degree in Accounting, Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3+ years accounts payable experience including:
- Processing domestic and international invoices
- Foreign VAT and SEPA handling
- Processing “Inter” and “Intra” transactions
- 1099 Misc Income process
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), with intermediate Excel skills
• Discretion and trustworthiness due to frequent contact with confidential material
• Ability to interact professionally with internal personnel and external vendors
• Ability to multi-task, work under time constraints, and adhere to schedules
• Ability to organize work and manage time with an attention to details and accuracy
• Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
• Experience with SAP and Outlook a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.