Are you looking for a career position within administrative support and customer service? Do you have experience within reception and scheduling? If so, Pro Staff has a great opportunity for you! We are partnering with a growing medical care provider located in Golden Valley, MN to hire a Scheduling Assistant. This position is a temp-to-hire role working Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of administrative or reception experience, an outgoing personality, ability to take on a variety of duties, and have the ability to start immediately. This position will offer $14 an hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online now and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call our office at 763-785-5352 and reference job ID 290301.
Job Duties Include:
- Supporting the scheduling department
- Entering clinic appointments and orders into the system
- Scheduling transportation and interpreters as needed
- Following up with clients/patients as needed
- Assisting with a wide variety of projects as requested
- At least a High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's preferred
- At least 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to multitask and handle simultaneous projects
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.