Medical Device Inspector - 1st Shift
There are multiple openings available on 1st shift and these positions are long term, temporary-to-hire. The starting pay rate is $13.00/hour. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of medical assembly or inspection experience and a passion for providing high quality, life-saving products!
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online now and call our office at 763-785-5352! Please reference job ID: 279740.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Working in the clean room to inspect all products to ensure compliance
- Using a microscope and various tools such as tweezers and calipers
- Deburring products to remove excess material
- Inspecting products under the microscope for foreign material and/or defects
- Documenting each product inspection
- Ensuring parts are 100% defect free and in accordance with the customer’s requirements
Job Requirements Include:
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- Previous Medical Assembly and/or Inspection experience
- Must have the ability to read work instructions
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have strong hand dexterity
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.