Shift Lead - 3rd Shift
We are currently looking for someone who can be a shift lead for Manufacturing facility in Sugar Land. As the shift lead, you will be responsible for making primary decisions as to staffing, support, and equipment management to facilitate operating/production schedule within the shift. This position is 3rd shift, 11:00pm - 7:00am.
- Provide leadership to hourly leads and employees to accomplish production goals and objectives around Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost for the facility.
- Ensure customer orders are manufactured according to specifications and quality standards are met.
- Advises production leads on labor issues including safety, security, employee relations, scheduling, training, and the like. Ensures supervisors and leads are adhering to company policy and administering practices in fair and equitable manner
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consult with Human Resources as appropriate.·
- Coordinate with maintenance team, machining team, commercial team, and purchasing team to best achieve customer support and business goals.
- Implement shop floor safety, organization (5S), and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
- Minimum 5 years of broad experience in manufacturing is required.
- Demonstrated manufacturing achievements: improved safety, increased quality, on time to delivery, reduced costs, inventories control,increased productivity, etc., is required.
- Knowledge of plant manufacturing processes, material and production control, material specifications. Specific knowledge in injection molding and related process controls would be beneficial.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills in an international business environment are required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required and SAP application is a strong plus.
- Ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.