Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Pro Staff is seeking a Machine Operator on 1st shift for a larger growing company located in Hamel, MN! Qualified candidates will have prior experience in machine operating, blueprint reading, and good basic math skills. This position is on 1st shift running Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity apply or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at (763)785-5352 with the reference ID: 283184.
- Operating CNC Turning machine and manual machines.
- Perform metal plating processes that meets companies standards.
- Perform repetitive machine operations throughout shift.
- Read products blueprint to ensure proper machine operating procedures.
- Prior experience operating CNC milling/turning machine center or manual machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints and good math skills.
- High knowledge of mechanical aptitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.