Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Pro Staff is seeking a Machine Operator on 1st shift for a larger growing company located in Hamel, MN! Qualified candidates will have prior experience in machine operating, blueprint reading, and good basic math skills. This position is on 1st shift running Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity apply or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office at (763)785-5352 with the reference ID: 283184.
- Operating CNC Turning machine and manual machines.
- Perform metal plating processes that meets companies standards.
- Perform repetitive machine operations throughout shift.
- Read products blueprint to ensure proper machine operating procedures.
- Prior experience operating CNC milling/turning machine center or manual machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints and good math skills.
- High knowledge of mechanical aptitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.