Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for experienced candidates for Machine Operator role with a manufacturing company in Chaska, MN. Seeking individuals who have experience operating a Zund Digital Cutter.
Hours: 7am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday
• Set-up press according to established company guidelines and safety requirements
• Monitor the production throughout the run for quality, including adjusting cutting depth, clean cuts, etc.
• Complete the job according to ticket specifications and product quality work
• Troubleshoot and correct problems
• Communication effectively with other departments
• Accurate and timely production reporting
• Comply with all safety rules
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two years experience operating Zund Digital Cutter
• Attention to detail
• Mathematical ability
• Ability to read blueprints and work instructions
• Strong computer skills
• Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
• Open to overtime as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.