CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is partnering with a well established company in Hamel, Minnesota to recruit CNC Machinists! If you have experience setting up a CNC machine and have strong math skills, then this may be a great opportunity for you! In this role you will be responsible for setting up CNC mills and lathes as well as setting up manual lathes and grinders. The ideal candidate would have strong geometry skills and the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
This position is on 2nd shift from 2:25pm to 10:55pm. Starting pay is between $18-22/hr depending upon experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online now or email in your resume
Please call our Plymouth Pro Staff office at 763-785-5352 to inquire about this opportunity further referencing job ID: 273701
- Ability to set up CNC lathes and mills.
- Ability to set up Manual Lathes, Grinders and Mills for Manual Machining operations
- Ability to understand and make programming adjustments
- Fabricate new components per Engineering drawings
- Ability to verify work using various measurement methods.
- Modify components per drawings or engineering’s instruction
- Work on jobs according to due date as provided using scheduling system
- Maintain shop cleanliness.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Communicate with other shifts
- Work from verbal and or written instructions or sketches
- Report job progress using current scheduling system
- Ability to use a CAD system when needed to verify drawings.
- Mentoring of new Machinists
- Work over time as requested
- Work other duties as assigned
- Two year Machine Tool diploma or degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Strong math skills including trigonometry and geometry
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Good interaction skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem solving techniques
- Basic understanding & knowledge of Machine Shop equipment, machining & measuring processes
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.