6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Do you have previous experience in the medical assembly field? Are you a team player and a good multi-tasker? If so, Pro Staff may have a great opportunity for you! A established medical device company in Brooklyn Park is seeking qualified candidates for multiple Medical Assembler openings. This temporary to hire role includes assembly in a clean room and working with technicians to ensure quality product. This position will pay between $12 and $15 depending on experience. The hours on this position are 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online now and or email in your resume to email@example.com referencing job ID: 273058
For further questions, please contact the Plymouth Pro Staff office at 763-785-5352
Job duties may include:
- Working in a clean room environment, following proper procedures
- Assembling surgical instruments such as clamps, cauterizers, and hand held plastic devices
- Working with custom products and orders
- Completing quality checks and documenting
- Partnering with Technicians to assist with research and development
- Other duties as assigned
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 - 3 years of medical assembly experience
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as tweezers and microscopes
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ability to pass and pre-employment drug screen and background
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.