Pro Staff is working with an actuarial healthcare practice company in Bloomington, MN to find a mid-level administrative assistant. This is a temp-to-hire position paying $20/hour to start as soon as possible. The hours for this position are flexible as long as you are able to work a 7-8 hour day full time Monday-Friday.
• Partner with another administrative professional to oversee the front desk area
• Data entry
• Assist with running reports with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
• Process deposits
• Restock/reorder office supplies
• General office duties (scanning, filing, holiday mailings)
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite 2013 (specifically Word, Excel and Access)
• Ability to enter data accurately
• Ability to manage and manipulate numbers within reporting
• Previous experience with Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable/Bookkeeping is a bonus
• Pre-Employment background check is required for this position
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.