Business Control Senior Manager
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America have an exciting contract opportunity for a Business Control Senior Manager in Plano, TX!
JOB PURPOSE: Directs the financial affairs of IM parts and the organization and prepares financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management. Responsible for IM part financial plans and policies, its accounting practices, the conduct of its relationships with customer and departments. Responsible for the overall planning and management of the IM part service & decisions necessary to achieve operational excellence. Responsible for the internal business control activities and functions including developing, implementing and evaluating of policies, procedures and Establishes and Monitors performance metrics for the organization. Analyzes and reduce the corporate risk and improve the internal control. This position will interact with all departments within the organization and will have great exposure to senior executive management.
• Charged with the management of all financial affairs and operations for the Mobile parts division, ensuring that quality standards and procedures are properly maintained in accordance with business objectives
• Consistently monitor and review operations to foster a collaborative work environment and solid organization through guidance and structure, as well as a proactive hands-on management approach
• Oversee monthly & quarterly book closings and prepare financial plans, monthly forecasts and variance reports for executive management review
• Review and analyze monthly financial activities and forecasts to ensure alignment with company’s priorities and business plans
• Serve as a liaison between the Service and Operations and the Financial Management Divisions to ensure cross divisional projects are completed and controls are in place to meet internal audit guidelines
• Review and set annual customer parts selling price for mobile devices
• Assist in implementing appropriate internal controls and process improvements
• Oversee Accounts Receivable to include monitoring credit limits, past due receivable and collection efforts
• Provide Accounts Receivable customer statements and reconciliation support
• Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of directly related experience is required
• Prior experience in budgeting, forecasting and accounting principles and methodologies
• Must have Microsoft Office Suite of PC software applications experience with advanced Excel spreadsheet preparation skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and multi-tasking skills necessary
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels with the customer and within and outside the company
• Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple complex assignments and projects
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and Samsung Electronics America
• Under limited supervision with a high level of responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom monitored, consequences of decisions may adversely affect operating results and management decisions
• Previous experience in the telecommunications industry or reverse logistics, a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.