INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Pro Staff is hiring for an experienced Inside Sales Representative located in the St. Paul area! Candidates must have related customer service and sales experience to be considered. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity to grow with a Manufacturing company!
Apply now, email your resume to email@example.com, or give us a call at 651-291-7811 for more information!
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Pay: $16 - $18/hour, DOE
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Support outside sales representatives efforts working with customers to find what they need, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Receives customers orders over the phone, fax, email and in person. Writes up the orders accurately and completely, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Makes call to customers checking stock, receives orders, and maintains notes. Ensures any specific needs of the customer are communicated to customer service through the established order process.
- Receives and investigates customer complaints, and provide feedback to the customer.
- Investigates any problem shipping situations, such as delays or shortages
- Maintains customer records of quotes, samples and opportunities
- Uses a computer to run various weekly and monthly reports as requested by sales manager.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Must have 2-5 years of related experience
- Proof of High school diploma or GED
- Proficient using Microsoft office programs on personal computer.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.