Press Brake Operator
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is hiring for an experienced Press Brake Operator located in the Vadnais Heights area to start immediately! Applicants must have previous press brake and set-up experience to be considered, this is a great temp-to-hire opportunity to grow with a company!
Apply now directly onto this posting, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give us a call at 651-291-7811 for more information!
Hours: 1st or 2nd shift
Pay: $16 - $20/hour, DOE
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Press brake set-up and operation – Amada equipment and materials
- Maintain calibrated tools.
- Measure critical dimensions and QC inspection of parts.
- Meet production rates on each job.
- Read prints, inspect parts, and fill out inspection paperwork.
- Works with Group Leads to ensure productivity requirements and avoid down time.
- Delivers quality parts to internal/external customers.
- Fills out Document Change Requests as required.
- Performs TAKT time studies and supports continuous improvement efforts
- All entries into the business system, such as part numbers, labor, and inspection, must be entered accurately.
- Assures that all products are identified, located properly and entered correctly into the business system.
- Operates forklift and has the ability to retain a current forklift license, as required.
- Organizes area to maximize productivity and maintains workplace cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Press Brake set-up and operations.
- Good math skills and the ability to read calipers and micrometers.
- Press brake safety, maintenance and proper tool handling maintained at all times.
- Advanced knowledge of tool capability/capacity.
- Must be able to complete a background check and drug screen
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.