3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
A global consulting firm in Bloomington, MN is offering long-term customer service positions in a modern, technically updated call center. Representatives will answer inbound calls from employees who have questions in regard to health or welfare benefit plans.
Why you want to work here:
Supportive environment that is welcoming and friendly, Covered parking (think Minnesota in January! No scraping your car at the end of a day!), Snack and Beverages available.
Employees will have a Monday through Friday schedule working 30-40 hours per week between 7:00am and 6:00pm, Position is long-term temporary lasting 4-6 months with the potential to turn permanent, Professional and newly remodeled work environment!
$16 per hour
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required, Call center environment is preferred
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong technical ability to navigate between multiple database systems and work with dual monitors
- Ability to anticipate customer questions, inquiries, or concerns over the phone, research resolutions, and respond in a timely matter
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail to include appropriate use of grammar and punctuation and ability to write a concise email response and to document clear notes
- A passion for providing excellent service to callers and clients
- Knowledge of employee health and pension benefits is a plus
- Typing proficiency at least 35WPM
- Must be able to pass a 7-year background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.