A successful and growing call center in Richfield is looking for Collections Representatives to start on August 9th. In this role, you would be making outbound calls to resolve outstanding debt on estate and probate claims.
Become part of a company that provides a solid foundation of training and competitive incentives and awards, in addition to quarterly opportunities for growth. Conveniently located on the bus line, this position is temp-to-hire, offering a flexible schedule Monday-Friday at a pay rate of $14/hour--higher pay rates will be considered in correlation with amount of previous call center/collections experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience within a call center required
- Previous collections experience preferred
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Casual dress code
- Pick-your-own hours schedule
- Free bagels, fruit, and popcorn offered throughout the week, as well as monthly catered breakfasts and lunches
- Access to an on-site cafeteria, coffee shop, full service US Bank, game room, and fitness center!
- Opportunities for permanent hire, job advancement, and increased bonuses as you demonstrate good performance
- 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) per year + 19 days of PTO per year once hired on permanently
- Opportunity to join company committees
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.