6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is hiring spoolers for client in Schaumburg area! We are looking for candidates that are detail oriented and able to multi task! This is a great opportunity for candidates that are starting out in logistics or manufacturing to build on their experience. The responsibilities of a spooler include cutting wire and cable, picking and packing, operating wire machine and shipping. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of recent warehouse experience. Candidates should feel comfortable working in a fast pace environment and have the ability to multi task. This position requires minimum mathematics skills in which the employee would have to add, subtract multiple, and divide. This is temporary to hire opportunity, Monday- Friday, starting out at $12.30/hr.
- Picking, packing, shipping and cutting
- Work with production to ensure shipping orders are fulfilled
- Ensure products are proper labels and packed
- Fullfill stock orders from appropriate warehouse locations
- Accurately measure client orders
- Spooling and re-spooling wires
- Setting up machines for cutting wire and cable
- Conduct inventory and use RF scanner
- Pick and pack orders daily
- Clean up work area daily
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Complete job orders and pick orders
- Previous experience cutting and spooling wire and cable
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- High School Diploma or (GED) required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.