Senior Accountant - Eden Prairie, MN
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners has an opening for a Senior Accountant to join our client's team in Eden Prairie! The role of the Senior Accountant is to assist the Director of Finance in various financial reporting functions. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization and take on management duties in the future!
- Major contributor to month-end close and financial statement preparation.
- Assist in annual budget and forecast completion.
- Reconcile billing data to perform client/product performance analysis.
- Calculate internal sales commission and third party agent revenue/commission.
- Review general ledger accounts, prepare journal entries as well as perform account analysis/reconciliations.
- Ownership of cash management process, including monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Coordinate and resolve accounts receivable issues including overseeing collections.
- Oversee account payable process, ensuring the proper movement of cash and resolving any issues.
- Collaborate with Director of Finance to develop product costing model.
- Manage fixed asset process including entry and reconciliation.
- Gain general knowledge of all accounting functions/procedures to assist with employee, vendor and/or client questions.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access required.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- No direct reports but will be expected to act as a mentor for others in the accounting department.
Apply for Senior Accountant - Eden Prairie, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly