Our client in NE Minneapolis has an opening for a Customer Associate. The candidate in this position will assist at a study station and provide customer service to the subjects participating in the clinical research study. If you were a former teacher that likes correcting papers, this is a great opportunity for you! This is a contract to hire opportunity!
- Provide face-to-face customer service at a study station during the clinical research study
- Training on the specific study station is provided prior to starting the position
- Study stations include, but are not limited to, Check-in, Informed Consent, Habits and Practices, Draping, and Final Check
- Must be methodical and have the ability to be consistent with their process.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing clinical research environment
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and data entry
- Must have a flexible schedule and proven dependability
- Hours vary; typically 9-6pm or 8-5pm
- Possible weekend shifts