Pro Staff is searching for a Sales Support Assistant a 3 month contract in the St. Paul area. Candidate's must demonstrate a high level of aptitude with Microsoft Office, email correspondence, and modern management information systems.
Start Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $15.00-17.00/hour Depending on experience
- Answer phones and contact customers with appropriate information
- Order processing, tracking, changing orders, updating records
- Review project orders and sales requests before processing
- Maintain books for parts and components
- Knowlegde of ERP Systems
- Modify assembly drawings using CAD 2002 based on instructions
- Document, organize, and evaluate relevant information.
- Must have previous experience as an Office Administrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with a variety of systems
Pro Staff offers benefits such as:
*401k retirement plans
*Medical, dental/vision and life plans
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.