Customer Service Representative
Atterro is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team in Troy, Alabama, to provide telephone coverage and assist customers with questions and basic information referrals. Customer service agents serve in an entry level position answering questions related to the Health Benefits program, additional resources and technical support questions. Primary responsibilities are related to inbound calls, system referrals, fax or Internet. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Handles inbound and outbound telephone contacts in relation to general questions about the program, as well as member enrollment status, member information changes, and other business for particular member accounts.
- Makes referrals to other specialized informational resources within and outside the service center based on customer needs and according to program policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a positive image to the customer and all related entities and focus all actions toward customer service and satisfaction.
- Answers questions consistent with program policy and guidelines, and follows company workflow, processes.
- Follows all pertinent policies and procedures.
- Protects all aspects of the client’s information and business. Maintains confidentiality of customer interactions consistent with program privacy and confidentiality rules.
- Enters data into policy system, logs information into database and corrects information as needed.
- Assures accuracy in enrollment processing and makes decisions in the best interest of protecting the integrity of the client’s business.
- Functions positively in a technological and team-based environment.
- Makes suggestions for improvements throughout the business process.
- Follows all guidelines in compliance with security and privacy standards, inclusive of but not limited to FTI, PHI, and HIPAA standards.
- Maintains production standards.
- High School Diploma
- Must have customer service experience in a health-related environment.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience; experience working in healthcare a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules.
- A proven team player.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Ability to pass background check.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.